Parenting is the loveliest and at the same time, the most worrying part in any person’s life! No one is experienced enough to understand the baby talk and its essential needs, when it cries. Only mother is gifted with those special skills so that she could very easily comprehend her little one’s blabbers! However, the mother too sometimes would panic not able to get the true meaning of her kid’s cry.
So, this is the first thing a mother should avoid. She should not get tensed especially in front of her baby as it tends to respond to the environment more quickly. If your baby cries, try to pacify him or her without any tension. Then try to analyze the reason for its tears. Even if the little one is not convinced by all your calm efforts like satiating its hunger, playing with him then it is high time that you take him to a doctor.
Pregnancy care tips are so many. To shed a few of them, first of all, be happy. Keep your mind, body and soul light and happy. Tell that you are happy and do not bottle up your sad feelings. Educate yourself regarding the exercises that has to be followed to keep you and your baby fit and healthy.
Whenever you get the feel that something is wrong somewhere, get the advice of your doctor as soon as possible. Avoid chemicals to the core and start taking at least one vegetable in your every day diet. Drink at least eight to ten normal tumblers of water everyday, so that you always remain hydrated. Get to know what is the diet to be followed and adhere to it very strictly.
Strengthening the abdominal muscles will help to restore goof posture and the exercise of lightening the pelvic floor will restore the good bladder control. With the doctor’s permission, these exercises may be started on the second or third day after delivery, and should be continued daily for six weeks.
- Lie flat on the back, with feet together and legs straight and arms at the sides. Breathe deeply with abdomen five times.
- In the same position curl the toes down and then stretch them up. Repeat four times. Bend the ankles up and down. Repeat it four times.
- Repeat exercises as above. In addition sleep on the abdomen as much as possible. A small pillow under the breasts may make this more comfortable.
- While lying flat on the back with arms and legs straight, raise head only and attempt to put chin on chest. Repeat five times.
Third & Forth Day:
- Add this exercise to those given above. Lying on the back or stomach with legs crossed at the ankles, tighten the buttocks and press the thighs together. At the same time pull in the abdominal muscles.
- Lie flat on the back with arms crossed or the chest and both feet braced against a wall. Raise head and shoulders slowly to a half-sitting position, then lower again to the floor. Repeat five times. As strength improves, raises to a full sitting position, and lower, five times.